Follow by Email

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Sep 29

 My week was wonderful. I enjoyed it greatly. We improved a lot of things. We had 30 lessons with members and investigators are progressing well. Andrea (18) told us on Monday that she wanted to baptized. It was amazing to see her conversion. Her repentance has been very real. I have known her for 2 months now and have seen a wonderful change in her. She is so so excited to be baptized and go to the temple. We found lots of people this week that are looking very positive. Its so very true what i read at the end of the email. I havent been doing things as well as i can. I knew that and was always trying hard, but not my best. I feel greater happiness now that i committed myself to be better. yes or yes. This week was kind of crazy in some aspects. OUr converts have had some hard trials. Satan works hard on converts. Ill never forget that. One has had 2 accidents on his motorcycle in 15 days. And it was right after he broke the word of wisdom. Another was presented with a serious problem just hours after being baptized. We have much to do but we have much hope as you were talking about. Something that always helps me is to know that the Lord always wins. Im excited for conference.
Love Elder McFayder

No comments:

Post a Comment