Follow by Email

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

June 23

 Mom I understand that this has been a crazy time. That's very interesting to me because I have been praying that gma would be able to recover quickly not knowing she needed it as much as she did. Cool experience. First of all happy late Fathers Day dad. Dang dad. Dooby dong dad you dog. In short., I love you tons. Truly. And for that I will tell you about here which I know you want. This week we had a training meeting with President Stay. He is an incredible man. Become Facebook friends with him or something. He is amazing. He should be home in about 3 weeks. Our new mission prez couldn't come tomorrow because of something he had to take care of so we get President Stay 3 more weeks:)  We have really come to love him tremendously. He has taught us sooooooooooooo much. I am eternally grateful to know him and Sister Stay. She is also incredible. They basically taught us about life before they went. I feel so blessed. I learned to be more loving this week with my comp. I have been able to focus more on strengthening myself and the companionship due to the fact that we aren't having much success finding people who are ready to receive the truth. I am learning to listen to the Spirit more and be more organized. I learned a tooooooooon this week. It was great. And the future is bright. I really want to see growth in the branch and lives changed. I think that is what's coming up in this next change that we are about to begin. At least for one person. I love you lots my momma!  I have to go already! The time goes too fast!    

No comments:

Post a Comment