Follow by Email

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

June 16

Hello,  I imagine the summer of insanity (fun) has gone into full swing already. How is Bon Bon?  I have not been thinking of home in a longing way or anything but for some reason I have been comparing the opportunities. The children especially have it so different. Depending on which little village they live in, they may run around the dirt streets all day barefoot, or they may stay inside an all concrete ugly home all day. It is extremely different. Many people are taught the apostasy that this Earth is hell. Because I have seen that there can be heaven on Earth and I have read the scriptures I know that isn't true. But some people truly have hellish lives. Or at least lives filled with difficulties. I don't want this to depress anyone because they are blessed immensely spiritually with a love, trust and fear of God among other things. But it has made me count my blessings for the joyous life I have lived. The peaceful life. We had an excellent week. My companion and I are working very well together. It isn't all easy for me. I need to love him more.. But overall it is great. We are seeing the Lords hands in many ways and feel his guidance. I feel very blessed lately. The Lord has been trying to teach me a ton and I have the opportunity to learn a ton. I love being able to see my progression. It is one of many blessings i receive. I love you all. I love Guatemala and its people tremendously. Spread sunshine:)
Elder Mc       

No comments:

Post a Comment