Follow by Email

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Feb. 10

I needed to here that mom. I really appreciate your love and support, and I will work harder to just be me from now on. I'm not going to have much time to write today to you my mother. But a quick update is this. Last week I ate cow liver. Did I already tell you that. I can't do question marks on this keyboard. Almost 2 weeks ago we had interviews with our mission pres and I learned a lot and his teaching has helped me improve as a teacher a lot. One thing I especially like that we all can apply as gospel teachers is that, when we talk and teach, we say gospel truths, and the Spirit testifies to us of their truthfulness. And if we can ask the right questions to get those we are teaching to be the ones saying the gospel truths, they will get the spiritual confirmations and gain a testimony much quicker. I loved that. Thats why when we bear our testimony our testimony itself is strengthened so much. I promised this sister missionary named Sister Cragun that Id tell you guys to tell Sister Trythall (the older one) that she is here in GUATEMALA. I know you dont really know her and dont worry about it. But i kept my promise! We had a baptism this week! It was wonderful! So tender and great! She had to baptized 6 times. The 6th time she only had her head and shoulders out of the water while he said the prayer, but it worked. She is 68 and is the sweetest lady. Her great nephew baptized her. Love
Elder Mc

No comments:

Post a Comment