Follow by Email

Sunday, May 18, 2014

April 14

I am so happy to hear about all the happiness and joy of everything. I would loooooooove to recieve 5 million pictures. But truly I am so happy for them. And for you that you can finally rest. And I have been so busy here its just been this weird thought in my head that she is sealed, but it hasn't slowed me down. This week was a week of miracles. We taught lots of people, talked tons of people and basically just worked real hard and people just kind of fell into our laps in a way. And the people my comp had been working with are progressing. We should have 7 more baptisms this month. 16 investigators came to church! And there were only 45 members in there in our lovely little branch. I've gotten much more comfortable here and I'm excited to be part of this work here. I feel the time has come for the Lord to push the work forward here. We can just feel it. Because this area has never been a gold mine until now basically. Because my companion and his last companion were here together 6 months patching up the mess the last missionaries left. And now the good works of 6 months and the spirit that brings has accumulated enough so that fruits are visible. Its a wonderful privilege to be here. I'm learning tons from my comp and from the scriptures and the words of modern prophets. Its incredible how gospel knowledge can change your perspective. About the pics. Yes, its really pretty here like my last area. I need to go already but i love you all so very much! Share the joy we have with those around you. They need it. In as literal a sense as possible. Even if they don't know it.  
Elder Mc



No comments:

Post a Comment